Herb Garden Helpful Tips


You do not need a new home to start an herb garden. Just decide what is best for you, an outside garden from a small plot or an inside garden to freshen the air or both.
The things you need to consider in starting an outside fresh herb garden are: which growing zone and the hours of sun shine, soil type, drainage and which herbs are best for your goals and any uninvited guest who freely disturb your herb garden.
When you start an outside garden you want to look at the best place to put it. If you live in the zones that are hot and dry, then look for a spot that has both sun and shade. We do not want to dry the plants too quickly in the hot sun. I live in the deep South, so my garden gets afternoon shade. If your afternoons are sunny, but pleasant, then full sun may be right for you.
Soil can be an issue because depending on the herb plants you want, you may need a different soil. I suggest that you choose your herbs, and then adjust the soil. My soil is sandy many herbs do well here. However, those herbs that require a rich soil, and I insist that I must have in my herb garden, are put in pots. Look at the herbs that you want and choose soil to match their needs.

9 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your web log posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...